Ashwa Gandha Root Powder
- Organic ashwa gandha root powder (withania somnifera) – 4oz resealable bag
- Imported 100% raw from india – this bag contains certified organic, 100% raw ashwa gandha root powder from india.
- Healthy & delicious – ashwa gandha is a powerful herb used for thousands of years for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits. Ashwa gandha can help alleviate stress, anxiety, fatigue, low energy, insomnia and concentration difficulties.
- Certified usda organic – all our products are certified usda organic by california certified organic farmers (ccof), a leader in organic certification. Look for the usda organic seal on our products!
- Love it or your money back – if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our ashwa gandha root powder for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
Ashwa Gandha Root Powder in Pakistan | Ashwa Gandha Root Powder Price in Pakistan
Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine.
Ashwagandha is commonly used for stress. It is also used as an “adaptogen” for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these other uses.
Don’t confuse ashwagandha with physalis alkekengi. Both are known as winter cherry. Also, don’t confuse ashwagandha with blue cohosh, canaigre, codonopsis, ginseng american, ginseng panax, or eleuthero.
How does it work?
Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the Brain, reduce swelling (inflammation), lower Blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
Uses & Effectiveness
Possibly Effective for
- Stress. Some research shows that taking a specific Ashwa Gandha root extract (ksm 66, ixoreal biomed) 300 mg twice daily after food or another specific extract (shoden, arjuna natural ltd.) 240 mg daily for 60 days appears to improve symptoms of stress.
Insufficient Evidence for
- Metabolic side effects caused by antipsychotic drugs. Antipsychotics are used to treat schizophrenia but they can cause levels of fat and sugar in the blood to increase. Taking a specific Ashwa Gandha extract (cap strelaxin, m/s pharmanza herbal pvt. ltd.) 400 mg three times daily for one month might reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood in people using these medications.
- Anxiety. Some early research shows that taking Ashwa Gandha can reduce some symptoms of anxious mood.
- Bipolar disorder. Taking a specific Ashwa Gandha extract (sensoril, natreon, inc.) for 8 weeks might improve brain function in people being treated for bipolar disorder.
- Tiredness in people treated with cancer drugs. Early research suggests taking a specific Ashwa Gandha extract 2,000 mg (himalaya drug co, new delhi, india) during chemotherapy treatment might reduce feelings of tiredness.
- Diabetes. There is some evidence that Ashwa Gandha might reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- A type of persistent anxiety marked by exaggerated worry and tension (generalized anxiety disorder or gad). Some clinical research shows that taking Ashwa Gandha can reduce some symptoms of anxiety.
- High cholesterol. There is some evidence that Ashwa Gandha might reduce cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol.
- Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism). People with underactive thyroid have high blood levels of a hormone called thyroid stimulating hormone (tsh). people with underactive thyroid can also have low levels of thyroid hormone. Taking Ashwa Gandha seems to lower tsh and increase thyroid hormone levels in people with a mild form of underactive thyroid.
- Conditions in a man that prevent him from getting a woman pregnant within a year of trying to conceive (male infertility). Some preliminary clinical evidence suggests that Ashwa Gandha might improve sperm quality, but not sperm count, in infertile men. it is not known if taking Ashwa Gandha can actually improve fertility.
- A type of anxiety marked by recurrent thoughts and repetitive behaviors (obsessive-compulsive disorder or ocd). Early research shows that Ashwa Gandha root extract might reduce symptoms of ocd when taken with prescribed medications for 6 weeks.
- Sexual problems that prevent satisfaction during sexual activity. Early research shows that taking Ashwa Gandha extract daily for 8 weeks along with receiving counseling increases interest in sex and sexual satisfaction in adult women with sexual dysfunction better than counseling alone.
Ashwa Gandha Root Powder in Productpk.Com
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Brain damage that affects muscle movement (cerebellar ataxia).
- Parkinson disease.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Altering immune system function.
- Inducing vomiting.
- Liver problems.
- Preventing the signs of aging.
- Swelling (inflammation).
- Ulcerations, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of ashwa gandha for these uses.
Side Effects & Safety
When taken by mouth: ashwa gandha is Possibly safe When taken for up to 3 months. The long-term safety of ashwa gandha is not known. Large doses of ashwa gandha might cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting.
When applied to the skin: there isn’t enough reliable information to know if ashwa gandha is safe or what the side effects might be.
Special precautions & warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: it is Likely unsafe To use ashwa gandha when pregnant. There is some evidence that ashwa gandha might cause miscarriages. There isn’t enough reliable information to know if ashwa gandha is safe to use when breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Diabetes: ashwa gandha might lower blood sugar levels. This could interfere with medications used for diabetes and cause blood sugar levels to go to low. if you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar closely.
High or low blood pressure: ashwa gandha might decrease blood pressure. This could cause blood pressure to go to low in people with low blood pressure; or interfere with medications used to treat high blood pressure. Ashwa gandha should be used cautiously if you have low blood pressure or take medications for your blood pressure.
Stomach ulcers: ashwa gandha can irritate the gastrointestinal (gi) tract. Don’t use ashwa gandha if you have a stomach ulcer.
“auto-immune diseases” such as multiple sclerosis (ms), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, sle), rheumatoid arthritis (ra), or other conditions: ashwa gandha might cause the immune system to become more active, and this could increase the symptoms of auto-immune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it’s best to avoid using ashwa gandha.
Surgery: ashwa gandha may slow down the central nervous system. Healthcare providers worry that anesthesia and other medications during and after surgery might increase this effect. Stop taking ashwa gandha at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Thyroid disorders: ashwa gandha might increase thyroid hormone levels. Ashwa gandha should be used cautiously or avoided if you have a thyroid condition or take thyroid hormone medications.
- For stress: ashwa gandha root extract 300 mg twice daily after food (ksm66, ixoreal biomed) or 240 mg daily (shoden, arjuna natural ltd.) for 60 days.